Thursday, July 2, 2009

Knock Three Times On the Ceiling If You Want Me....


This little boy is an acrobat. I don't know how he manages it but he kicks/punches/knees/elbows me in every little corner of my abdomen. It really is an amazing feeling to know that your child is creating its first movements inside of you. Although its cleche, it makes the pregnancy so much more real once you can feel them move. Whats funny is when you look down at your stomach and it is involuntarily bouncing back and forth. And, he is one strong baby boy. One morning he kicked so hard he knocked my husband's arm off my stomach! Another time, at the doctor he kicked while the nurse was trying to get his heartbeat and almost knocked the little monitor out of her hand. But my favorite part is when either we poke at him or talk to him and he responds with a few punches. Its the sweetest thing in the world.

No comments: