Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankfulness

I'm thankful for the people who raised me. Their love, discipline, and even their mistakes molded me into who I am today. There are so many people that are responsible for me.
I'm thankful for my parents.  They love me more than anyone possibly could. They watched me grow and took care of me and guided me through life.
I'm thankful for my brother and sister. They are the ones I share my favorite childhood memories with. They know me at my best and at my worst and love me anyway.
I'm thankful for my husband. We've stood the test of time and grown up together. We test each other and we make mistakes but our love has proven to be unconditional. He gave me my greatest gift in life. He made me a mother.
I'm thankful for my son. Being a mother is my biggest accomplishment and I know I will never surpass it. Jareth is literally my night and day. He's shown me how big my heart can be and that the most important things in life are found in your home.
I'm thankful for my daughter. I've only met her through her tiny nudges and I've only seen  her via ultrasound but Laney has already given me such joy and happiness. I am grateful to have a daughter.
I'm thankful for our furbaby, Jack. Since he was a puppy he has been the most loving dog anyone could ask for.
I'm thankful for my friends. I deem myself to be very lucky in this department. I have some of the best people in the world to call my friends, people I can call at the drop of a hat and they are there for me in a second. They never judge me but when they need to they aren't afraid to tell me how it is.
And last but most importantly I'm thankful for a God who loves me so much that he sacrificed his own son so that I can have all the things that I'm thankful for today.

No comments: