Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Things are Starting to Happen!

At my weekly appointment I found out that I am one centimeter dilated! Now, it will still be a little while before Jareth makes his debut. He needs another week or two to gain some weight and to let his lungs mature, but it is exciting to know that things are happening and I am getting closer to seeing his little face. I have been having a ton of BH contractions lately along with some "stabbing" pains down low. The doctor says that these discomforts are helping me dilate and efface so I suppose I will take them. : ) Jareth has been extremely active this week. Either he sleeps when I do or he doesn't sleep at all. He is constantly rolling, kicking, punching, hiccuping and stretching. It is really funny to watch my belly bounce around. Also, he is estimated to be 5 1/2 to 6 lbs right now and will gain about a 1/2 lb per week from here on out. We are so excited!

No comments: