Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything!!

Only five weeks to go and still so much to do! But do I have the energy to do it all? For the last week and a half I have been sick so any energy that I did have, which wasn't much to start with, has been utterly depleted. All I want to do is sleep, eat, and take bubble baths. Okay, maybe I'm just having a rough day. After I get to feeling better I will feel like doing all the things that need to be done, right? Wishful thinking? I still have several more weeks to get the things done that I need to. Maybe if I tackle one chore each day everything will get done on time. Jon is doing a lot around the house. But I hate to let him do everything by himself. He works so hard and I think I have gotten him sick as well. He has been absolutely amazing. I fell asleep the other day on the couch and when I woke up he was doing laundry and the kitchen was spotless. I assume most men would have used that time to watch tv, play on the computer, or what not, but Jon was great and got things done. I'm a lucky woman.
Okay, its naptime now. Maybe I will get around to a couple of chores later. Today's goals: straightening up the bonus room and cleaning our bedroom

No comments: