Monday, October 12, 2009

10 Days To Go.... A Few Mixed Feelings

There are only ten days to go until Jareth's due date! And although I am extremely excited I think this next week and a half (or however long it takes him to make his appearance) will be fairly emotional. Mostly I am anxious to get him here but the thought has occured to me that I am going to miss pregnancy. Its so amazing to carry a life inside your own body. It's completely up to me to nourish, warm, and protect him. I get a little teary eyed at the thought of not feeling him move and squirm in my belly. It is a very intimate relationship we have right now and soon I will have to share him with the world. I waited what seemed like forever to get pregnant again and although I can't say that this pregnancy has flown by, I can't believe that within days I will be holding my little boy. So, I am going to try to be patient and let Jareth come when he and my body decide it is time.

No comments: