Thursday, June 23, 2011

I think it's time!

Jareth is now 20 months old and growing fast. I find myself missing his infancy and thinking about how far apart our kids would be if we got pregnant. Okay, I will be honest, it's more obsessing than "thinking." I have a chart....yes, you heard me right. One column has the month we would concieve followed by the month the baby would be due and finally how old Jareth will be when the baby is born. Yep, I'm officially ready. Jon, on the other hand, is a little hesitant. There is a lot up in the air right now. The house is for sale and we have no idea what we are going to do if or when it does sell. And there may be some movement with Enterprise over the next year. But, I say we just go for it! Wouldn't it be awesome if we didn't have to plan as much as we did with Jareth. I would love a suprise pregnancy. I'm still tired from trying for him!! So, I'm off birth control but we aren't making a big deal out of it. Hardly anyone reads this blog anymore so I feel pretty safe talking about our decision here. Only a few family members and friends know we want to try. I just don't want it to get to the point where I'm stressing about ovulation and taking a pregnancy test every single month. I enjoyed my pregnancy with Jareth, but I do want this one to be easier. Here's hoping!!!!


And yes, I would like a little girl although I'm not too picky. : )

No comments: